Considering the concerns of the agency medical personnel and academics That said, it can be seen that We can classify concerns into five areas:
1. Concerns about the impact on the brain development of children and young people
Since marijuana contains THC (∆9-tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (CBD shop), cannabis leaves contain up to 12% THC and less than 0.30% CBD. THC affects the brains of children and adolescents. It is divided into 3 different symptom groups as follows:
1.1 Neurological symptoms
1.2 Cardiac symptoms
1.3 Gastrointestinal symptoms
This leads to effects on brain development, mood and mind, including adverse effects on physical health both in the short and long term, such as delayed development, behavior problems, decreased intelligence, schizophrenia, suicide and risk of becoming addicted to other drugs. If referring to the advice of the Medical Council, the appropriate age for a doctor or patient to judge the use of medical marijuana is 25 years old. The Ministry of Public Health has issued a Notification on Controlled Herbs (Cannabis) B.E. Under 20 years old, pregnant or lactating women
2. Concerns about inappropriate use of Cannabis due to lack of control
For potential side effects and precautions from using cannabis or cannabis extracts, people should know and be aware of if using Cannabis without caution. Or is not under the supervision of a physician. It May be a risk to the body and nervous system as follows:
1) Short-term side effects on the nervous system
– Disorders of attention and concentration
– dizziness or lightheadedness
– unusually sleepy
– Hallucinations or hearing loss
– Decision-making and movement control disorders
– Weak muscles, tired easily
– loss of balance
– Nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, or constipation
– have depression or cause psychosis
– Decreased thinking and memory
Long-term side effects on the nervous system
Studies have shown that cannabis or cannabis extracts may hurt long-term memory, planning, and decision-making abilities. And there is information that long-term cannabis use may increase disease risk.
Effects of Cannabis or Cannabis extracts on specific patient groups and in some age groups
– People under 25 years old should not use cannabis or cannabis extracts. Because it directly affects the brain, causing IQ below normal, decreased memory, and decreased attention and concentration. and increase the risk of depression. CBD shop will inform you about it.
– Older adults affect walking and balance. Increased risk of falls, disturbed short-term memory and emotional response, increased risk of myocardial infarction, Sudden death, cardiac arrhythmias, and increased risk of psychotic symptoms, including suicide.
– Patients with psychotic symptoms, Cannabis will increase the symptoms of psychosis. And there is information indicating that Marijuana use increases the risk of suicide. Therefore, it should not be used in patients with psychotic symptoms. including those with a family history of mental illnesses.
– Cannabis and cannabis extracts should not be used for patients with cardiovascular disease, including those with cerebrovascular disease. Because it affects the work of the heart and causes the constriction of blood vessels. It is one of the causes of cerebrovascular disease. And there is information that marijuana increases the risk of stroke. In addition, Cannabis also increases the anticoagulant drug warfarin, increasing the risk of bleeding.
– Pregnant or lactating women Cannabis and cannabis extracts should not be used because they can affect the unborn child and slow their development.
3. Concerns leading to other substance abuse trials
As is known, marijuana was initially classified as a Category 5 narcotic because marijuana is a medicinal plant that is readily available. Therefore, it is like the first drug, apart from “cigarettes”, that are easily accessible to children and young people. When you try, it may also cause an urge to try other drugs. All kind of CBD products available in CBD shop.